THE BILTMOREMiami - USA
1200 Anastasia Avenue.
Coral Gables. FL.
Phone Number : +1 855 311 6903
DO YOU WANT TO SHARE ?
- Located at a fifteen minute distance from Miami airport, the Biltmore hotel is situated a short distance away from the city center of Coral Gables, very exclusive area of Miami and the famous Miracle Mile that displays a wide choice of restaurant and shops near Miami Beach and the city center of Miami.
- Coral Gables is gifted with a cultural life including galleries, classical or jazz concerts, and the Lowe Art Museum at fifteen minute from Key Biscayne, punctuated with sumptuous houses coiled in lush gardens.
- Miami, financial capital of the United States, is a wealthy metropolis where people evolve at the heart of the action, two steps away from the turquoise ocean and from a tropical paradise where palm trees shelter rare and beautiful birds.
- Member of the Leading Hotels of the World, this historical monument of 271 rooms also displays a choice of 174 suites entirely renovated in 2018. The hotel extends to 60 hectares of tropical landscape and offers a spectacular Mediterranean architecture with classic Italian, Moorish and Spanish influences.
- Preferred location for heads of state and celebrities ever since its inauguration in 1926, the establishment includes a 18-holes golf course Donald Ross renovated in 2018 where several championships take place, tennis courts, the largest hotel swimming pool of the East Coast with private “cabanas”, a European Spa and a renowned fitness center restored in 2018.
- The culinary destinations of the hotel include the “Palme d’Or, ranked by Zagat as one of the best restaurants in America, “Fontana”, an Italian restaurant around the inner courtyard fountain, the pool restaurant Cascade and the restaurant of the Golf 19th Hole. A culinary Academy offers cooking classes for adults and children.
- The Biltmore is part of the favorite place in South Florida for business trips, conferences and official meetings, but is also known for being a place for wedding celebrations and leisure stays for families, friends and couples.
ROOMS & SUITES
The 271 rooms including 174 renovated suites are furnished in King or 2 Queen beds, with Jerusalem stone floor tiles and custom carpets, some with balconies. They feature luxurious European bedding with 340 thread Egyptian cotton duvet covers. Each room is equipped with one or two 65inch 4K flat-screen TV, wireless high speed internet access, a minibar with a Nespresso coffee machine, a safe and dressing room.
The decor offers splashes of succulent plum, silver sage and golden details, as well as stone chandeliers, classic moldings, thick velvet-trimmed fabrics, embroidered damask, framed works of art created from architectural motifs.
All bathrooms have bathtubs with shower and Baronessa Cali toiletries, with rich olive oil and blood orange extracts from Sicily, bathrobes and slippers.
- 82 Superior Rooms (300 sf) offer beautiful pool or city views – With a choice of King or Double Queen beddings-2 or 4 persons
- 125 Junior Suites (360 sf) offer a beautiful city, golf or swimming pool view – The bedroom area is separated from the spacious sitting area by a double-sided ceiling height bookcase/desk unit. With a choice of King or Double Queen beddings.3 or 4 persons
- 1 one bedroom suite (672 sf) With a selection of breathtaking views of the pool, golf or tree lined street of Coral Gables, the spacious suites feature a tastefully decorated separated living room with a comfortable writing desk, a Flat screen TV, plush sofa and leisure chair, a second Flat screen TV being located in the bedroom with either one king or two queen beds. 2 or 4 persons
- 4 Anastasia Suites (660sqf) offer a beautiful city views with balconies and include a spacious living room area with comfortable couch and separate writing desk. With King size bedding, the Suite also features a flat-screen TV. .3 persons
- 6 Golf Suite ( 700 sf) : Overlooking the golf course with 180 degrees panoramic views from the large balcony, these spacious one-bedroom suites feature a large living room with a sofa, a Flat screen TV leisure chairs, and a writing desk, a Flat screen TV in the bedroom.
- 4 Terrace Suites (570 sf): Overlooking Coral Gables, this suite features a large outdoor terrace, furnished with awning and chase lounges, connected to the charming master bedroom. A separate living room with a sofa, leisure chairs, a Flat screen TV and writing desk in addition to a second a Flat screen TV located in the bedroom.2 adults and 2 children
- 2 Venetian/Giralda Suites (660sqf) offer a very spacious terrace and a spacious living room area with comfortable couch and and dining area, writing desk. With Double queen size bedding, the Suite also features a 75 inch 4K flat-screen TVs in bedroom and one in living room. 4 persons
- 4 Tower Suites (672sf) : Situated in the iconic tower of the Biltmore, the suites offer spectacular panoramic views of the tree lined streets of Coral Gables or the lushly landscaped golf course and feature a spacious separate living room/dining room area with sofa and chairs and a Flat screen TV in addition to a second a Flat screen TV located in the bedroom. 2 adults and 2 children
- The Merrick suite (1720sf) 15th floor: 3 single bedrooms for families, friends and bridal parties with 3 sumptuous bedrooms, each with its own bathroom with a private elevator and special key entrance. Floor-to-ceiling windows framed with billowing curtains, two balconies with a breathtaking panoramic views of the city of Coral Gables. A large living room area surrounded with overstuffed sofas, a 42” LCD Flat screen TV, a dining area for six guests, and a romantic fireplace. 6 persons
- Presidential Everglades Suite (1830sf): on 13th floor, the summit of luxury, with 2 bedrooms, a one-of-a-kind two story suite with hand painted ceilings depicting scenes from Florida’s Everglades. Accessed with a private key for privacy, a 360 degree panoramic views of Coral Gables. A spacious and well-appointed living room and dining area with a baby grand piano and a 42” LCD Flat screen TV The master bedroom with a king sized bed – marble master bathroom suite with a Roman tub. One bedroom on the 2nd floor loft- queen sized be
SWIMMING POOL, SPA & FITNESS
- The spa (12.000sqf) offers an extensive selection of traditional and pioneering treatments, including extensive massage therapy modalities, facial treatment, therapeutic body scrubs and wraps, and signature ritual journeys. The spa stay can be enhanced with a visit to the Himalayan Salt Stone Sauna or Healing Steam. Room.Guests will also enjoy healthy refreshments at the spa amenity bar or shop at the fun and interactive BABOR Beauty Bar
- The fitness: a 10.000 sqf state of the art Technogym fitness center that features separate areas dedicated for different components of fitness. More than 100 courses of Yoga, meditation, pilats, Aqua, stretch and a variety of dance formats including Salsa, Zumba… 20 private coaches.
- The swimming pool, 23.000 sqf, one of the largest hotel pools in the continental US with a lush tropical waterfall and private cabanas.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Discover our restaurants :
- PALME D’OR – French gastronomic cuisine
- FONTANA – Italian cuisine
- CASCADE – French Caribbean and Spa Cuisine
- 19TH HOLE – Casual Dining and Cocktails
- SUNDAY BRUNCH – Biltmore brunch
- BARS & LOUNGES : THE CELLAR CLUB® BAR, THE BILTMORE BAR
- Play a round at the picturesque Donald Ross 18-Hole, Par-71 Championship Biltmore GolfCourse
- Take your game to the next level at the Biltmore Golf Channel Academy
- Sculpt your body at our Fitness Centerwith classes and personal training
- Take a dive into our legendary Biltmore Pool
- The Biltmore Golf Course designed in 1925 by Donald Ross, the pre-eminent golf designer of his era was renovated in 2018 and welcomes Jim Mc Lean and it famous Golf School, a 6,800-yard, 18-hole, par-71, championship golf course – 10 tennis courts.
- Coral Gables museum, Shopping Miracle Mile and Venetian pool close to the hotel – Viscaya museum and gardens – Coconut Grove Market and Beach (6kms)- Little Havana (10mn) – Wynwood (15)