L' Agapa Hotel SpaPerros Guirec – France
12 rue des Bons Enfants
Phone Number : +33 (0)2 96 49 01 10
DO YOU WANT TO SHARE ?
- Elegance and serenity
- At the heart of the Pink Granite Coast and facing the Seven Islands Archipelago, L’Agapa is first and foremost a place where everything is done to give priority to the magic of the view: vegetal decoration, fine sandy beach, nature reserve and a protected site for northern gannets.
- A former hotel of the 1930s, L’Agapa and its two satellite villas, La Désirade and L’Eden Roc, unite modernity with prestige, elegance, harmony and balance.
- The architecture of the hotel is inspired by the wealth of the Breton environment – a mixture of sea spray and pink granite – but also of more modern materials like glass and steel. Art Deco and contemporary styling are interwoven with elegance in a discreet, understated decor, supplemented by advanced new technology.
- The priorities of L’Agapa lie in the quality of the service and reception of its guests, ensuring the comfort and well-being of all with a real emphasis on the human aspect.
ROOMS & SUITES
- The rooms on both the landscaped garden side and the sea side of the main building offer peace, comfort and tranquillity. At the garden-level on the sea side, connecting rooms can accommodate families for a sublime stay. Designed for your greatest satisfaction: variable intensity lighting, open mini-bar, safe, Wi-Fi and new cutting-edge technology with fully integrated high-end audio-visual equipment. The headboards possess two different and unique magic squares – the challenge being to find the “magic” numbe
SWIMMING POOL, SPA & FITNESS
- Natural and relaxing : NUXE SPA The Spa offers you a composition of emotions and sensations, supported by the Nuxe© range of body care treatments.
- Softness, harmony and elegance resonate in the 400 m² of L’Agapa Spa. The treatment is lavished on you in one of the 10 booths with an atmosphere and ritual that is accompanied by soft lighting and gentle music.
- You can enjoy a variation of pleasures and well-being with a sauna and hammam with studied lighting and a fitness room with cutting-edge equipment that will enable sports enthusiasts to indulge in their passion
- The view from the swimming pool or whirlpool bath dominates the bay of Trestraou and the seven islands, through the large bay windows and from the 100 m² terrace.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Pleasure and simplicity The Bélouga restaurant is where the compositions of the restaurant team are orchestrated by the chef.
- With one objective in mind: “maintain the original savour of the product” and then to develop creations which include products from Brittany but also from other regions. A frank and well-defined cuisine, both visually and technically, with “quality” and “home-made” as the key words.
- This alliance gives the dishes a delicate and sober match. Colours, flavours and textures: an elegance for the palate.
- Wherever you choose to sit in the dining room you will face the bay of the seven islands, to indulge your desires at very gentle prices.
- Seminars and events For work and concentration in a confidential and contemporary space with a sea view. Full, high-end service at a reasonable price.
- L’Agapa welcomes businesses for stays ranging from a business breakfast, to training days and residential seminars. Not to mention the creation of your professional events: a product launch, commercial filming, business celebrations, etc. The hotel puts its high-tech equipment at your service.
- Weddings, family receptions, garden parties or special evenings, we accompany you to create moments of exception.
- Golf – Art Galleries – Path of Customs – Sailing, suf and paddle school – Theme Park “Le Village Gaulois – Helicopter excursions – The Bretagne Planetarium – Discovery of the Archipelago if the “Baie des sept îles” on an old Breton rigging with a stop on the Monk’s Island or on one of the speedboats – The Monts d’Arrée (1 hour distance from the Agapa) – The Sillon de Talbert (30 minutes distance from the Agapa) – Cap Fréhel and Fort La Latte (1 hour distance from the Agapa) – Disco, cinema, casino, bowling, French kite-surf championship, festival of contemporary art, jazz concert, regatta, youth book fair, wine and gastronomy fair, old rigging fair, 20 kilometers from the Pink Granite Coast
- The Island of Béniguet: located within a 40 minutes car ride from the Agapa, the Island of Beniguet is situated in the Bréhat Achipelago, sheltered in the heart of a typical Breton landscape and is composed of 22 hectares. An insular life with a unique concept. Six houses restored in accordance with the traditional architecture and typical granite, slate and old stones materials, supported with a high-standard hotel service, will provide you with escapism and enjoyment while allowing you to relish in the rich fauna and flora. The only limits of the island become the boundaries of your imagination.