BOTANIA RELAIS & SPA ISCHIA *****Ischia Island - Italy
BOTANIA RELAIS & SPA ISCHIA *****
Via Provenciale Lacco,284 — 80075 Forio
NA Isola d’Ischia – Italy
Phone number : + 39 081 997978
DO YOU WANT TO SHARE ?
- Botania Relais & Spa Ischia is located on the island of Ischia, about an hour from Naples in Italy (Port of Molo Beverello) with the hydrofoil. The crossing lasts 60 to 90 minutes depending on the mode of transport chosen. A transfer service can be offered upon arrival at Naples Airport.
- Ischia is a small volcanic island in the Gulf of Naples with an area of 46 km² and renowned for its mineral-rich thermal waters, hot springs on the beach of Maronti. 37 kms of coast, to enjoy the turquoise waters of the sea between ravines, caves, bays and strips of sand, shores colored pebbles, where swimming is an unforgettable moment.
- Botania Relais & Spa Ischia is located just outside the picturesque town of Lacco Ameno. The beautiful sandy bay of San Montano is just 500 meters away and the Negombo Thermal Baths are just 350 meters away.
- The 5***** resort consists of 50 rooms spread across 10 villas of typically Mediterranean whitewashed architecture, beautifully set in 3-hectare gardens, rich in Mediterranean vegetation and native plants. Natural materials including stone and wooden beams local, are everywhere and the villas with balconies or terraces overlooking the garden or the sea. The hotel is open from April to the end of October. The hotel is an Adult-only hotel. Children age 12 and over are welcome to stay.
- It includes two restaurants, Il Corbezzolo overlooking the garden and a pool of thermal water and Il Mirto, the new vegetarian one, as well as a reception, a reading room called The Green House where clients can relax, a cocktail bar, a Pool bar and rooftop solarium and SPA, indoor thermal pool with Jacuzzi and gym.
- Botania Relais & Spa Ischia offers environmentally friendly facilities in harmony with the community. The management, aware of the importance of the protection of the environment, has implemented «environmentally friendly policies», limiting waste and saving water and energy.
ROOMS & SUITES
The villas all nestled in the lush gardens of the hotel where it is good to walk on the stone paths, between aromatic plants, fruit trees
and other palm trees. 50 rooms and suites of different categories have been carefully furnished and decoration reflecting perfectly
the surrounding nature. All rooms have a double or twin bed, a minibar with free soft drinks, a safe, satellite TV with SKY platform,
air conditioning, speakers, coffee machine and Wi-Fi. All bathrooms have bath or shower, hairdryer and make-up mirror, bath products
from La Bottega dell Albergo. Slippers in all rooms and bathrobes in all rooms.
- 18 Superior rooms (23/28 sqm) nicely decorated with ceramic floors, terrace and garden view. Can receive up to four people for some rooms.
- 20 Premium rooms (28/33 sqm) with furnished terrace ideal for relaxation and views of the garden. Can receive up to four people
for some rooms.
- 6 sea view Deluxe rooms (26/31 sqm) with balcony and sea view overlooking the Gulf of Naples. Can receive up to three people
for some rooms.
- 2 master bedrooms (32 sqm), terracotta tones and ivory, with Jacuzzi on the terrace overlooking the gardens. Can receive two adults and a child.
- 2 Junior suites (42 sqm) with a jacuzzi on the terrace overlooking the gardens. Can receive 2 adults and a child.
- 1 sea view Ortensia (61 sqm) consisting of a double bedroom, a small bedroom with 2 twin beds, a large living room and a large terrace with a sea view and a Jacuzzi. Can receive 5 adults.
- 1 Garden view Lavanda suite (49 sqm) with delicate beige and blue hues, consisting of a double bedroom, a large living room with sofa and a second screen TV and terrace with a view of the garden. Can receive two adults and a child.
SWIMMING POOL, SPA, FITNESS & GARDENS
- A Spa has two indoor pools (32° and 34°), one with jacuzzi and massage jets for each body part, a Turkish bath in a natural cave.
Four treatment cabins for massages and beauty treatments (extra charge).
- Small fitness room on the ground floor equipped with some Technogym machines (carpets, bikes…).
- The outdoor pool (28°) where clients can swim enjoying the benefits of Ischia spring waters and relax under the charming pergolas
and their cool and shady areas or sunbathe at the solarium, equipped with comfortable sun loungers.
- The pretty 3-hectare garden, characterized by traditional dry stone walls, aromatic plants, olive trees, carob trees, fruit trees is the ideal place for a beautiful walk or for outdoor activities such as jogging, gymnastics or yoga.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- In fine weather, breakfast is served by the pool, under the pergola, where the song of birds and the smells of the garden will make a day even more special. The buffet includes pastries and homemade pastries, bread baked in a wood-burning oven, jams and local organic Ischia honey and fresh fruit. Breakfast is served with a supplement in the rooms.
- The Il Corbezzolo restaurant, overlooking the pool, offers a splendid setting framed by the gardens, ideal for a light lunch of local vegetables, local fish and seafood, and delicious pizzas cooked in a wood-fired oven, or a romantic candlelight dinner.
- A new vegetarian restaurant “Il Mirto” perfect for savouring the dishes prepared with fresh vegetables, grown in respect of the seasonality or coming from the organic garden.
- Two bars are at guests’ disposal, where comfortably relaxed on the elegant chairs of the bar La Grotta they will live a wonderful experience nestled in a natural cave and enjoy 3 times a week of live music. In the shade of a beautiful pergola, the Iris bar, near the pool, offers a wide range of cocktails, aperitifs and digestives.
- The Green House is a haven of peace and light surrounded by palm and lemon trees where it is good to dive into a book or exchange good addresses, excursions… while enjoying a cool drink.
SERVICES & FACILITIES
- Laundry – free shuttle to and from the beach and the center of Forio – a car park. Upon availability: Cooking and pastry class, artisan ceramics…
- On request: boat rental — car rental – port / hotel transfers.
- A meeting room (150 sqm) on the garden can accommodate up to 100 people in theater style and our private areas and gardens
are an enchanting setting for beautiful receptions (weddings, birthdays…).
- Negombo Thermal Park and its series of therapeutic pools dug into the mountain, as well as a hammam and a private beach. The beach of San Montano near Negombo with umbrellas, mattresses is available to guests (with supplement) and about 400 meters from the hotel, accessible by a small path or a free shuttle — Beaches of Citara and Maronti — Giardino Poseidon is a complex of 20 thermal pools of different temperatures located on different levels or dug in caves — Shopping at the picturesque Sant’Angelo village — rent a boat or take the ferry to nearby Capri — The Mortella Garden, beautiful and unique subtropical and Mediterranean garden host concerts in spring and autumn — Villa Arbusto, houses the Archaeological Museum of Pithecusae, preserving Nestor’s Cup, one of the oldest pieces of Greek art.