Garden & Villas ResortIschia Island - Italy
GARDEN & VILLAS RESORT
Forio d’Ischia, Italy
Phone number : + 39 081 997978
DO YOU WANT TO SHARE ?
- The Garden & Villas Resort is located on the island of Ischia, about an hour from Naples in Italy (Port of Molo Beverello) with the hydrofoil. The crossing lasts 60 to 90 minutes depending on the mode of transport chosen. A transfer service can be offered upon arrival at Naples Airport.
- Ischia is a small volcanic island in the Gulf of Naples with an area of ??46km² and renowned for its mineral-rich thermal waters, hot springs on the beach of Maronti. 37kms of coast, to enjoy the turquoise waters of the sea between ravines, caves, bays and strips of sand, shores colored pebbles, where swimming is an unforgettable moment.
- The Garden & Villas Resort is located just outside the picturesque town of Lacco Ameno. The beautiful sandy bay of San Montano is just 500 meters away and the Negombo Thermal Baths are just 350 meters away.
- The resort consists of 52 rooms spread across 10 villas of typically Mediterranean whitewashed architecture, beautifully set in 3-hectare gardens, rich in Mediterranean vegetation and native plants. Natural materials including stone and wooden beams local, are everywhere and the villas with balconies or terraces overlooking the garden or the sea. The hotel is open from April to the end of October.
- It includes a restaurant, Il Corbezzolo overlooking the garden and a pool of thermal water, as well as a reception, a reading room called The Green House where clients can relax, a cocktail bar, a Pool bar and rooftop solarium and SPA, indoor thermal pool with Jacuzzi and gym.
- Garden & Villas Resort offers environmentally friendly facilities in harmony with the community. The management, aware of the importance of the protection of the environment, has implemented “environmentally friendly policies”, limiting waste and saving water and energy.
ROOMS & SUITES
The villas all nestled in the lush gardens of the hotel where it is good to walk on the stone paths, between aromatic plants, fruit trees and other palm trees. 52 rooms and suites of different categories have been carefully furnished and decoration reflecting perfectly the surrounding nature. All rooms have a double or twin bed, a minibar with free soft drinks, a safe, satellite TV with SKY platform, air conditioning and Wi-Fi. All bathrooms have bath or shower, hairdryer and make-up mirror, bath products from La Bottega dell Albergo. Slippers in all rooms and bathrobes in all rooms (except Classic and Superior).
Our Rooms and Suites :
- 19 Classic rooms (23/28 sqm) nicely decorated with ceramic floors, terrace and garden view. Can receive up to four people for some rooms.
- 20 Superior rooms (28/33 sqm) with furnished terrace ideal for relaxation and views of the garden. Can receive up to four people for some rooms.
- 6 sea view Deluxe rooms (26/31 sqm) with balcony and sea view overlooking the Gulf of Naples. Can receive up to three people for some rooms.
- 2 master bedrooms (32sqm), terracotta tones and ivory, with Jacuzzi on the terrace overlooking the gardens. Can receive two adults and a child.
- 2 Junior suites (42 sqm) with a jacuzzi on the terrace overlooking the gardens. Can receive 2 adults and a child.
- 1 sea view Deluxe suite (61 sqm) consisting of a double bedroom, a small bedroom with 2 twin beds, a large living room and a large terrace with a sea view and a Jacuzzi. Can receive 5 adults.
- 2 Garden view suites (49 sqm) with delicate beige and blue hues, consisting of a double bedroom, a large living room with sofa and a second screen TV and terrace with a view of the garden. Can receive two adults and a child.
SWIMMING POOL, SPA, FITNESS & GARDENS
- A Spa has a small indoor thermal pool (34 °) with Jacuzzi and a Turkish bath in a natural cave. Two treatment cabins for massages and beauty treatments (extra charge) of the Marzia Clinic brand.
- Small fitness room on the ground floor equipped with some Technogym machines (carpets, bikes..)
- The outdoor pool (28 °) where clients can swim enjoying the benefits of Ischia spring waters and relax under the charming pergolas and their cool and shady areas or sunbathe at the solarium, equipped with comfortable sun loungers.
- The pretty 9-hectare garden, characterized by traditional dry stone walls, aromatic plants, olive trees, carob trees, fruit trees is the ideal place for a beautiful walk or for outdoor activities such as jogging, gymnastics or yoga.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- In fine weather, breakfast is served by the pool, under the pergola, where the song of birds and the smells of the garden will make a day even more special. The buffet includes pastries and homemade pastries, bread baked in a wood-burning oven, jams and local organic Ischia honey and fresh fruit. Breakfast is served with a supplement in the rooms.
- The Il Corbezzolo restaurant, overlooking the pool, offers a splendid setting framed by the gardens, ideal for a light lunch of local vegetables, local fish and seafood, and delicious pizzas cooked in a wood-fired oven, or a romantic candlelight dinner.
- Two bars are at guests’ disposal, where comfortably relaxed on the elegant chairs of the bar La Grotta they will live a wonderful experience nestled in a natural cave and enjoy 3 times a week of live music. In the shade of a beautiful pergola, the Iris bar, near the pool, offers a wide range of cocktails, aperitifs and digestives.
- The Green House is a haven of peace and light surrounded by palm and lemon trees where it is good to dive into a book or exchange good addresses, excursions … while enjoying a cool drink.
- Air conditioning – minibar – room service 7h / 22h – safe – LCD flat screen satellite TV – free wi-fi – telephone with direct line – slippers in all rooms and bathrobes (except classic and superior) – hair dryer – air conditioning – Welcome bath products Bottega dell Albergo – laundry – free shuttle to and from the beach and the center of Forio – a car park. On request: boat rental – car rental – port / hotel transfers.
- A meeting room (150 sqm) on the garden can accommodate up to 100 people in theater style and our private areas and gardens are an enchanting setting for beautiful receptions (weddings, birthdays …)
Negombo Thermal Park and its series of therapeutic pools dug into the mountain, as well as a hammam and a private beach. The beach of San Montano near Negombo with umbrellas, mattresses is available to guests (with supplement) and about 400 meters from the hotel, accessible by a small path or a free shuttle –Beaches of Citara and Maronti — Giardino Poseidon is a complex of 20 thermal pools of different temperatures located on different levels or dug in caves -Shopping at the picturesque Sant’Angelo village – rent a boat or take the ferry to nearby Capri – The Mortella Garden, beautiful and unique subtropical and Mediterranean garden host concerts in spring and autumn – – Villa Arbusto, houses the Archaeological Museum of Pithecusae, preserving Nestor’s Cup, one of the oldest pieces of Greek art.