LE BURGUNDYParis – France
DO YOU WANT TO SHARE ?
- Le Burgundy Paris occupies a prestigious location at the very heart of an eminently fashionable district. A short stroll will take you to the establishments of the master jewelers of the place Vendôme, the legendary boutiques of the place de la Madeleine and the upmarket retail opportunities to be found within the shops of the rue Saint-Honoré.
- Le Burgundy Paris, in the heart of one of the most prestigious world capitals, juxtaposes historical heritage, museums, shopping and unforgettable walks… Delicately placed in the corner of Duphot and Saint-Honoré, in the heart of the Golden Triangle Champs Elysées-Madeleine-Opera, this stylish hotel provides a light dimension to Parisian life.
- The classic décor of the hotel Le Burgundy Paris embodies ageless Parisian chic and blends it with an innovative modernity. The past and the present are seamlessly unified as the creators of today reinvent the expertise of yesterday. Cosy and intimate, the atmosphere of this hotel has real warmth, enhanced by the talents of the artists and artisans who have poured their hearts into its realization.
- The Burgundy Paris proposes a collection of 59 rooms and Suites (from 24 to 201o sqm), the Restaurant Le Baudelaire (* Michelin) a very elegant Parisian bar LE CHARLES and a Spa (250sqm²) and a long swimming pool (15m)
ROOMS & SUITES
- The vast rooms of the Hotel Le Burgundy Paris offer a bountiful luxury an elegance and are available in three categories –Classic (about 24m²), Superior (29m²) and Deluxe (31m²), to which is added the very high-end Junior Suite (37m²). In their décor, where mingle thick carpets and silky fabrics created by the finest artisans, custom made furniture an glass lighting design fixtures, each decorative detail proves to be a majestic lesson in pure style… All rooms are specially equipped with flat screen TV with satellite access, multi-service interactive tablet, free WIFI access, personal safe and US/UK electrical adapters in room, baby cot available on request.
- 11 –Classic room (24sqm) Ideal for business travelers, the classic rooms have a queen size bed, spacious work area and the special equipment. They can accommodate 2 guests maximum. Interconnecting room available with a Deluxe room- Bathtub or multi-jets shower.
- 5 – Superior room (29sqm) equipped with a queen bed, spacious work area and the special equipment. The superior can accommodate 2 guests maximum. Bathtub.
- 25 – Deluxe room (31sqm), Spacious and bright, the Deluxe rooms have view over the hotel courtyard or Duphot street, equipped with king size bed, spacious work area and the special equipment. They can accommodate 2 guests maximum. Interconnecting room available with a Classic room, a Deluxe room or a Superior room. Bathtub and shower.
- 10 – Junior Suites (37sqm) Spacious room with a refined decoration, it has a comfortable separated lounge area king size bed, spacious work area, baby cot and additional rollaway bed available on request and the special equipment. it can accommodate 3 guests maximum. Interconnecting room available with a Duplex Suite. Bathtub and shower.
- 2 –Suites Duplex (45sqm) Madeleine and Malesherbes, located on the 5th floor, it is composed of a lounge area and toilets on the ground floor and a bedroom with queen size bed and bathroom the first floor, baby cot and additional rollaway bed available on request and the special equipment. It can accommodate 3 guests maximum. Interconnecting room available with a Junior Suite. 2 bathrooms with bathtub and shower.
- 3 – Superior Suites (45sqm) Tuileries, Vendôme and Saint Honoré also has a separate lounge area, king size bed, spacious work area and the special equipment ,baby cot and additional rollaway bed available on request. They can accommodate 3 guests maximum. Bath and shower.
- 1 – Suite Opéra (50sqm) Located on the ground floor of the Pavilion, it offers a pleasant flowered terrace. It is equipped with a separate lounge area, dressing space, king size bed, spacious work area and the special equipment, baby cot and additional rollaway bed available on request. The Opera Suite can accommodate 3 guests maximum. Interconnecting room available with a superior suite.
- 1 – Suite Royale (78sqm) Located on the top floor, it offers a superb view over the Parisian rooftops. Nestled under the roof of the hotel, it comprises two spacious lounges with sofas, a kink size bed, dressing, two bathroom, spacious work area and the special equipment , baby cot and sofa bed available. The Royal Suite can accommodate 4 guests maximum.
- Possibility to privatize the entire 6th floor with the Apartment and the Vendôme Suite.
- 1 – Suite L’Appartement (70sqm) Located on the top floor of the hotel, where you can admire the Parisian rooftops and other famous Parisian delights. It has a boudoir lounge, spacious lounge area opening on the terrace with sofas, a bedroom with king size bed and a spacious bathroom with large Jacuzzi bathtub and multi-jets shower. The Appartement includes spacious work area and the special equipment, baby cot and sofa bed available. The Appartement can accommodate 4 guests maximum. Possibility to privatize the entire 6th floor with the Royale Suite and the Vendôme Suite
SWIMMING POOL, SPA & FITNESS
- Open every day from 7 am to 11 pm, this refined and zen retreat houses a decidedly calming backdrop of beige leather, stone, golden mosaics and tastefully highlighted works of art. This harmonious blend of noble materials and restful colors constitutes an invitation to take it easy and lends itself to both the relaxation of the body as well as to the soothing of the spirit.
- SPA Le Burgundy by Sothys: We offer a sauna and hammam as well as two large massage rooms, including a double, where we provide a wide range of facials, body treatments and beauty care for both women and men, in addition to various massages for relaxation, stimulation or detoxifying.
- Swimming pool and fitness
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Restaurant Le Baudelaire (*Michelin): Awarded since 2011 a star by the Michelin Guide, this typical Parisian table is one of the essential of French Gastronomy. The contemporary and comfortable furniture invites the guests to take a seat in the room opening on the elegant patio. Executive Chef Guillaume Goupil has his signature dish and novelties flown throughout the year. The desserts, imagined by the talented Pastry Chef Pascal Hainigue are there to extend the experience
- Bar Le Charles: The ideal place to have a break “lunch” both informal and sophisticated. Gourmet and delicious appetizers to classic and tasty dishes, the very chic map highlights classic classics with a touch of modernity. From 15h to 18h, the ritual of “Tea time” is the perfect excuse to take a break and in the evening, the Bar Le Charles turns into a haunt of aesthetes where we just try to art of mixology in an intimate atmosphere.
- Dedicated service for an event on the sidelines of fashion week, or perhaps a product launch – Special welcome for the young ones, who will love to take advantage of the games provided for all ages and to participate in workshops and other ‘à la carte’ activities. – Pets welcome – Full access throughout the hotel for people of limited mobility – Multilingual staff; translation and interpreting on request – Free Wifi access throughout the hotel, ready for laptops – business centre – Valet service, limousine service and secure parking – 24h/24h room service – Laundry service, waxing service -Daily French and international newspapers – Large capacity safes
- 5 minutes walking distance from Jardin des Tuileries.
- 15 minutes walking distance from Musée d’Orsay, Musée du Louvre and Musée des Arts Décoratifs