Therasia Resort Sea & SpaVulcano Island - Italy
THERASIA RESORT & SPA
Vulcano - Isole Eolie
Phone Number: + 39 090 9852555
DO YOU WANT TO SHARE ?
- On the island of Vulcano, surrounded by the unspoilt nature of Vulcanello, lies Therasia Resort Sea & Spa Hotel. Perched on a promontory overlooking the spectacular faraglioni of Lipari, the resort enjoys an enchanting environment and breathtaking views of all the Aeolian Islands, in Italy, classified as UNESCO World Heritage and sunsets are ranked among the most beautiful in the world.
- Two hours from Catania airport (by car and hydrofoil in Vulcano), the hotel is 5 minutes from the port of Vulcano and 800 meters from the sea and Sabbie Néré beach (black sands), 15 minutes walking from the center of the island and 5 minutes by boat from Lipari.
- Renowned for its sulphurous hot springs, the island of Vulcano (area 21km²) is home to a rich nature for its strange ash beaches, lava caves, flowers and perfumes, and these adorable villages that make this archipelago a paradise.
- A member of Small Luxury Hotels, this 90-room hotel, including 3 elegantly designed suites with Etna lava rock, Sicilian terracotta and cedar wood, offers a Spa and a Fitness Center, three restaurants including a Michelin star. There are two bars and many welcoming public areas as well as a private beach. The hotel is open from April to the end of October.
- Here you will also find, in the nature and with a sea view, large terraces and two large infinity pools with each one its own solarium and also a lush garden populated with succulents, cacti, bougainvillea.
- The Therasia Resort Sea & Spa is one of Sicily’s favorite sites for its magnificent views of the Aeolian Islands and its sunsets and among the extraordinary places for honeymooners, stays with family or friends.
ROOMS & SUITES
The Therasia Resort & Spa has 90 rooms including 3 suites decorated in every detail (headboards colored tiles or wrought iron) in true Mediterranean style. Rooms are equipped with satellite TV, individually controlled air conditioning, minibar (non-alcoholic beverages are included in the daily price), safe, Wi-Fi connection free and bathroom decorated with black lava stone and enameled Sicilian stones of different colors. ORTIGIA welcome products from the famous brand La Bottega dell Albergo. Bathrobes and slippers in all rooms.
Our Rooms and Suites :
- 44 Classic rooms (21sqm) brightly colored and decorated with lava stone and Sicilian terracotta tiles with balcony or patio overlooking the gardens. Can receive up to four adults.
- 21 Comfort rooms (20 / 23sqm): The mixture of lava stone, marble and mosaic of Modica evokes the artistic and craft tradition of Sicily. Sea view with balcony. Can receive up three adults
- 13 Deluxe rooms (22 / 27sqm) have a large furnished terrace overlooking the sea. Maximum two people
- 3 Junior Suites (30 / 37sqm): offer magnificent sea views from a large furnished balcony and are equipped with a double bedroom, with pure white walls and warm colors coloring the furniture. They have a large living room and can accommodate up to four people.
- 6 master bedrooms (22 / 27sqm): large terraces with comfortable sun beds and a jacuzzi overlooking the sea. Each decorative detail respects the delicate balance of marine nuances and Sicilian land. Maximum two people
- 1 Suite Lipari (42sqm): wonderful opportunity to enjoy its large terrace and a panoramic sea view. The suite has a bedroom, and a lounge with TV screen. Can receive up to four adults.
- 1 Suite Stromboli (55sqm): This suite, overlooking the sea and characterized by large elegant spaces, is beautifully decorated to preserve the harmony of the outdoor area: the living room is equipped with two comfortable sofas where to relax after a day to the beach. The double bedroom offers direct access to the outdoor lounge with cane roof. A private area where to enjoy an exciting view and breathtaking sunsets. Can receive up four adults.
- 1 Panarea Suite (68sqm): charming and spacious suite with 3 Mediterranean-style terraces, one for candlelit dinners or breakfast and the other ideal for a siesta overlooking the Aeolian Islands. A master bedroom with soft colors and two bathrooms. Elegant lounge for pleasant moments of pure relaxation. Can receive up to four adults
SWIMMING POOL, SPA & FITNESS
- The Spa with its 4 beauty treatments cabins is an exclusive place that offers hydrotherapy treatments and many personalized wellness programs. A large choice is offered such as relaxing massages and toning of the face and body, combining oriental and modern techniques with anti-stress massages with essential oils and alchemicals, or fitness with hot water, mud and relaxing steam generated by the Vulcano Earth. The spa features an indoor heated pool, hot tub, sauna, Turkish bath and chromatic and cervical showers.
- The fitness center was created to help clients find the right balance with their bodies. State-of-the-art equipment dedicated to cardiovascular or strength training is supplemented by qualified personnel.
- Elegant infinity outdoor pools are an oasis perched over the Infinite with their sun-kissed solarium.
- Private access to the sea on the rocks with tanning areas. These solariums are equipped with umbrellas and deck chairs, perfect for enjoying the nature of Vulcano Island.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- The buffet breakfast is served in the Arcipelago Restaurant and offers a wide selection of typical and local products.
- In an intimate and charming atmosphere, the dinners served on the terrace of the Archipelago‘s restaurant offer its guests a choice of fresh and authentic preparations whether it is a Sicilian or more classic experience. Very wide selection of wines from the restaurant. Arcipelago restaurant is open only for the dinner
- An elegant and sophisticated environment: delicate lines and pale colors welcome guests for dinner in the evocative scenario of the Aeolian Sea. Illuminated by the setting sun and the soft glow of candles, a panorama of Lipari, the dreamy atmosphere of Il Cappero, Michelin starred restaurant,with our Chef Chef Giuseppe Biuso offers an unparalleled culinary experience.
- The informal atmosphere of I Grusoni is perfect for a light lunch by the pool. Surrounded by an intoxicating scenario of palm trees, cannizis and wild flowers, the restaurant welcomes its guests for a gourmet break and is also open for dinner until mid-September. Guests can enjoy traditional Sicilian cuisine, tasty pizza, or grilled specialties while watching Lipari emerging on the horizon.
- Il faraglione: a lounge bar with a terrace overlooking the sea where are served cocktails, aperitifs, spirits and snacks with views of the spectacular sunsets, accompanied by the live music of the piano bar. I Russuri is featuring a uniquely view on the Aeolian Island which makes the bar an appealing venue for exclusive cocktail predinner and afterdinner.
- Air conditioning – minibar – room service 7H / 22H30 – safe box – LCD flat screen satellite TV – free wifi-fi – telephone with direct line – slippers and bathrobes – hair dryer – welcome bath products Ortegia – laundry – a free shuttle service to the city center – parking — towels for the pool. On request: boat rental, transfers port / hotel, helicopter transfers.
- Mud baths of Porto Levante – Visit of the Valley of the Monsters – Ascension of the Vulcano – Walks at sea – Visit of Lipari, Stromboli- Beaches: the volcanic beach of Sabbie Nere in Porto Ponente (with supplement) is 900 meters from the hotel and can be reached by the free shuttle.; then the beach of Fumarole, where the water is heated by the sources of the seabed; The beach of Gelso, from where you can admire the Sicilian coast and the beach of Etna and Asino, a pretty cove that can be reached by sea and land.